Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gerard Butler


I just cannot find adequate words to describe him. Even before 300, he swept me away with his Scottish brogue (my love of Scottish accents runs deep, just ask NG and MG - LOL) I thought I would be able to ramble on and on in this blog - about how my admiration is somehow different from the millions of other women who fan their brow at the mere mention of his name. And yet, I find myself at a loss for words as I think of him. All that comes to mind is...wow....

That and the fact that if I were ever fortunate enough to meet him, I truly hope I could find enough composure to at least be able to formulate an intelligent response...and not just say "Could you keep talking....I could listen all day and night"

2 comments:

  1. What was that word they used for you? Keltiphile? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...well, Gerard could use any word he wanted as long as he used that dreamy Scottish accent....

    ReplyDelete